Packing for a trip can be a stressful time for travelers. We have created an easy to use checklist to ensure you have everything you need:
- At least 2 forms of photo identification
- Passport that is valid well beyond the date of your anticipated return. Keep a copy of the identification page separate from the original.
- Leave copies of your passport identification page, itinerary, and insurance policy with friends or family.
- Required visas
- Health and travel insurance
- Planned itinerary and budget
- Financial needs: local currency, traveler’s checks, etc.
- Vaccinations, prescriptions, medical certificates, any other medical needs
- Do you need dual citizenship? If required, obtain an international driving permit.
- Flight preparation: luggage, documentation, and airport security.
- If traveling with children, have proper documentation providing your right to travel with them. Ensure they are properly vaccinated.
- If traveling with pets, ensure proper transportation, shots, regulations, etc.
- When traveling keep all receipts in a safe place.
- Make special arrangements for shipping of food, plants, or animals.
- Car rental
- Airline reservations
- Rail reservation
- Hotel accommodations
- Phrase books of other languages
- Reference book for the country or countries you are visiting
- First Aid Kit
Source: CCRA Travel Network
Culture. Heritage. Adventure. Voluntourism.